Love Story 3 column

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Patriotic Cake Balls

Okay, so clearly the Fourth of July was almost a week ago. I'm just getting around to showing you the yummy cake balls I made for our family get-together.

When I saw this cake mix and frosting in Target recently, I knew cake balls would be perfect!

I'm not going to give you the instructions for making cake balls, since you can just google it and find tons of tutorials. They are very easy, but it takes several steps, so allow about half a day to complete them.

Here are how they turned out:

So festive, don't you think? (These are just a few of them. The whole cake mix made about 44 balls.)

Here's how the Funfetti mix looks on the inside:

I hope you had a great Fourth of July, celebrating with family and friends. Happy birthday, America, and God bless us all!

Happy crafting,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment